If you’re trying to get pregnant and are finding it difficult, or you suffer from digestive problems or other abdominal complaints, then fertility/abdominal massage can help. Whether you have a condition like endometriosis, or you suffer from heavy or painful periods, clotting, fibroids or cysts, abdominal massage offers a solution. It’s also beneficial to people with Crohn’s Disease, Celiac Disease and IBS, and can help with constipation and bloating.
Abdominal massage assists with a number of fertility issues, relaxing the womb and bringing harmony and balance to the reproductive, digestive and pelvic areas. Ideal for women using natural or assisted methods of conception, it can be used to complement The Baby Creating Plan or artificial Reproductive Technology (ART). This includes IVF, ICSI, IUI, or if you’re using an egg or sperm donor.
Abdominal massage has many benefits and is delivered by our experienced and qualified practitioner at Sole Touch in a relaxed and welcoming environment. It can:
- Help reposition a tilted uterus
- Alleviate menstrual cramps
- Restore hormonal balance
- Break up scar tissue from surgery
- Help bring fresh blood to the uterus
- Reduce stress
- Increase circulation to the uterus and cervix
- Boost functioning of the endocrine system
- Boost liver function
- Promote hormonal balance
- Help the body rid itself of stagnant blood and tissues