Weather you are feeling tired, stressed, emotionally drained or just not yourself, a massage is the perfect way to relax and unwind and restore those positive vibes that have gone missing from your body.
At Sole Touch, I use various highly skilled techniques to relax, revive and heal your body. A massage has many various benefits including:
- It relaxes and refreshes tired or knotted muscles
- It increases blood circulation
- It stimulates deep circulation, both of blood and lymph which helps your body to heal, and generally work more efficiently
- It can be used to treat specific physical injuries or difficulties, and to help with rehabilitation after someone has had an injury.
- It can also help prevent further muscle or tissue damage.
- Massage encourages blood flow, which increases the amount of oxygen and nutrients that reach your organs and tissues.
- It encourages your body to produce endorphins – the natural chemicals in your body that make you feel happy
I offer a variety of massage therapies, each with their own technique and benefits. For any questions or more information please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you.
If you’re trying to get pregnant and are finding it difficult, or you suffer from digestive problems or other abdominal complaints, then fertility/abdominal massage can help.
Indian Head Massage
We also provide Indian head massage at Sole Touch, which is great for alleviating stress and reducing headaches, as well as helping with sinus problems.
Natural lift facial massage combines acupressure and face reflexology practices to rejuvenate the face and give it a natural boost. This effective facial technique can help to prevent and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, as well as targeting age spots.
Swedish Body Massage
Ideal for anyone who wants complete body and mind relaxation. This complete massage boosts the circulation system, aiding digestion and thereby helping with problems like constipation and flatulence.
Here to help..
Let’s work together to help you achieve better health & wellbeing
Get in touch today to find out more about our massage therapies or to book an appointment